group nameHydraulic Cylinder
Min Order1 piece
update timeWed, 01 Aug 2012 23:40:46 GMT
material Carbon, stainless steel ,alloy steel,etc
working pressure 25Mpa:、35 Mpa
working temperture －30℃～＋100 ℃
Bore size: Φ63-125mm
Structure: Piston Cylinder
.Piston rod size: 20-220mm
Min Order1 piece
HRFL series cylinder is single piston and double action difference hydraulic cylinder. They are 28 styles assembled by 14 kinds of cylinder diameters and 4 kinds of pressure rating. In addition, head flange style, intermediate trunnion style and base mounting style can be made for double piston rods and double action smooth speed cylinders. Otherwise, the styles can reach 384 styles assembled by optional adjustable cushions(use adjustable controlled value) and 28 standard styles. They are widely used in forklift and another heavy lift machines.
This series cylinders has the following advantages:
1. Have lots sizes, bore size from 40mm to 450mm
2. Many styles including single piston and double action different hydraulic cylinder, double piston rods and double action smooth speed cylinders
3. Cushion can be installed
4. Lots of connecting way, including cap eye bracket with bushing, cap eye bracket with spherical bearing, head flange, cap flange, intermediate trunnion, base mounting.
5. Sealing system^ seal rings of NOK from Japan and Parker from USA that can overcome engineering construction conditions, as well as special designed sealing system are applied to prevent grit and dust, reduce oil leakage.
6. Cylinder body^ the thickness of cylinder body and flange can be changed; The cylinder inner surface manufactured as per appropriate intensity and dimensions have excellent roughness and rigidity and better wearing capacity after roll finishing.
7. Piston rod^ high frequency quenching followed by hard chrome plating to improve rust proofing and wear and scar resisting performance.
8. Safety/buffer functions^ valves with slow stroke, counting balance and emergency close can be installed easily according to requirements. The concealed ones can absorb the impact of buffer device at the end of stroke
I agree to the rules that follow the message