group nameERW Steel Pipes
Min Order20 piece
brand namePB Steel
payment methodL/C, T/T
update timeWed, 12 Feb 2014 09:40:43 GMT
Grade 16Mn, A53-A369, API J55-API P110, ST35-ST52, STB35-STB42, Q195-Q345
Thickness 1.8 - 22 mm
Outer Diameter 21.3 - 610 mm
Application Oil Pipe
Secondary Or Not Non-secondary
Min Order20 piece
ERW carbon steel pipe (HFW/HFI)
1.8mm-22mm, SCH 5S, SCH 10S, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40S, STD, SCH40, SCH60, SCH80S, XS, SCH80 etc.
API 5L, API 5CT, ASTM A53, ASTM A252, ASTM A500, ASTM A795, BS1387, BS1139, EN10255, EN10219, EN10217, EN39, DIN2440/2444, ISO3183, ISO11960, JISG3444, JISG3454 etc.
First class, prime, newly produced, secondary , stock etc.
A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, L175, L175P, L210, L245, L290, L320, L360, L390, L415, L450, L485, BR, X42R, BN, X42N, X46N, X52N, X56N, X60N, BM, X42M, X46M, X52M, X56M, X60M, X65M, X70M, X80M, X90M, X100M, L245N, L290N, L320N, L360N, L390N, L415N, L245M, L290M, L320M, L360M, L390M, L415M, L450M, L485M, L555M, L625M, L690M, H40, J55, K55, M65, L80, C95, N80,Q125, S235GT, S195T, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, ST33-2, St33, St37, St42, St34-2, St37-2, St42-2, St52-3, P195, P235, P265, S235JRH, S275J0H, S275J2H, S355J0H, S355J2H, S355K2H,S275NH, S275NLH, S355NH, S355NLH, S460NH, S460NLH, S275MH, S275MLH, S355MH, S355MLH, S420MH, S420MLH, S460MH, S460MLH, STK290, STK400, STK490, STK500, STK540,STPG370, STPG410 etc.
Plain end, beveled, cut square, grooved, threaded and coupling, etc.
Bare, varnished, black lacquer, Bitumen Coating, zinc coating, anti-corrosion coating, 3PE, FBE,Epoxy, Cement Mortar, as per customer’s requirement
Small sizes packed by steel strips into bundles, big sizes in loose pieces; can be packed as customers’ special requirements
Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test.
Mill Test Certificate
- line pipe for use in pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries
-for use as casing and tubing for wells, screwed and socketed steel tubes and tubulars and for plain end steel tubes
- suitable for welding or for screwing to BS21 pipe threads, loose steel tubes, scaffolds
- used for the conveyance of fluids as well as for other applications, applies to pipe piles in which the steel cylinder acts as a permanent load-carrying member, or as a shell to form cast-in-place concrete piles
- for welded, riveted,or bolted construction of bridges and buildings, and for general structural purposes
- suitable for nominal pressure 25 for liquids and nominal pressure 10 for air and non-hazardous gases
- pressure purposes
- applies to structural hollow sections
- general structure purpose and pressure service etc.
Usage: widely used in transportation system of Petroleum and natural gas industries
we have nearly twenty years of valuable experiences in manufacturing various steel pipes and accessories and will provide you best quality with competitives prices.
I agree to the rules that follow the message