1 - 1,000 metric ton
Min Order1 metric ton
payment methodL/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union
update timeThu, 16 Jan 2014 08:16:55 GMT
CAS No 9003-05-8
EINECS No 201-173-7
Molecular weight(W) 4-10million
Solid content ≥90
Insoluble matter ≤0.2
Risidual monomer ≤0.05
dissolving time ≤60 minutes
Min Order1 metric ton
Cationic polyacrylamide is a kind of water-soluble polyelectrolyte, which is nontoxic, tasteless, soluble in water easily and insoluble in organic solvents, such as ethanol and acetone.
Cationic polyacrylamide emulsion are highly effective cationic polyacrylamide emulsion flocculants. Our products can be widely used in waste water, sludge dewatering, and can also be used to build Retention of paper, filter aid.
Cationic PAM, copolymerized by cationic and acrylamide monomer, is a water-soluble and linear organic polymer with high molecular weight.
1. As flocculant, it can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, and forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc.
2. It can be used as drying and strengthening agent, retention agent, filter agent in paper making industry, for white wastewater treatment, too.
3. It can be used as the clarifier of waste water in mining and coal washing industry.
4. It can be used for the treatment of dyeing, leather and oily wastewater.
5. It can be used as oil chemical assistants, such as anti-clay swelling agent, acidic gelatinizer. etc.
According to the properties of product, the followings should be noticed during the process of preparation and usage.
1. The concentration shouldn't be too high, normally between 0.05%-0.5%.
2. During the process of dissolving the product, stir slowly while adding the product slowly to half-water-filled tank, this can help the product disperse rapidly. Addition of product without stirring the mixture, or addition of water after product into the tank is forbidden to avoid the formation of big chunk, which is difficult to dissolve.
3. Water used to prepare solution should be neutral. Normally, tap water is fine in this process, no specific requirement.
4. The speed of stirring or agitation should be in a proper range. Relatively slow speed can cause increase of dissolution time and low level of dispersion; In contrast, too furious speed can break the linear chain, consequently, damaging the relevant properties of the product.
5. Normally, the product can be dissolved in water at room temperature, with no heating needed. In cold weather like winter, the solution temperature can be raised up to 30-40 to increase dissolution speed, but should not exceed 60 to avoid degradation of the product.
6. Low concentration of product solution should be prepared freshly for use and the storage time can not exceed 24h, otherwise, the quality of the product could degrade.
7. Formation of two layers for the emulsion after long time of storage does not affect the quality of the product and the emulsion can still be used after stirring to form homogenous phase.
I agree to the rules that follow the message
Trade Alert-Delivering the lastest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox