5 - 200 metric ton
group namewater treatment chemicals
Min Order5 metric ton
payment methodL/C, T/T
update timeFri, 29 Aug 2014 14:21:11 GMT
Purity more than 90%
Min Order5 metric ton
Cationic polyacrylamide is a kind of water-soluble polyelectrolyte, which is nontoxic, tasteless, soluble in water easily and insoluble in organic solvents, such as ethanol and acetone. The molecular chain is flexible, relative molecular wight is steady, ionic distribution is even. The floc forming and separation speed is fast. with firm floc and high dewatering effect.
(1)as a water treatment chemical,cationic polyacrylamide can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.
(2) It can be used as drying and strengthening agent, retention agent, filter agent in paper making industry, for white wastewater treatment, too. At the same time, it has high flocullant effect in the process of deinking.
(3)It can be used as the clarifier of waste water in mining and coal washing industry.
(4) It can be used for the treatment of dyeing, leather and oily wastewater.
(5)In the phosphoric acid purity process, it will assist the separation of gypsum..
(6) as a water treatment chemical,it can be used as the flocculant for the running water treatment from river sources, especially has high treatment effect mixed with inorganic flocculant.
(7) as a water treatment chemical ,cationic polyacrylamide can be used as oil chemical assistants, such as anti-clay swelling agent, acidic gelatinizer. etc.
Instruction for use
(1) Commonly mix cationic polyacrylamide into weak solution with concentration of 0.1%--0.3%(solid content). The water solution should be neutral, and low hardness without suspending materials and inorganic salt.
(2) Choosing the suitable products according to the producing technique. The dosage is determined on the concentration of the waste water or the water content of the sludge.
(3) Choose the best ejection point and stirring speed, keep it even and avoid the floc broken.
(4) The contact facilities should be stainless steel, plastic, glass, or carbon steel covered by resin.
(5) The solution should be used as soon as possible.
I agree to the rules that follow the message
Trade Alert-Delivering the lastest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox