1 - 2 piece
group nameCircuit breaker analyzer
Min Order1 piece
payment methodL/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
update timeTue, 21 Jul 2015 15:23:28 GMT
Size99cm x 99cm x 99cm
Min Order1 piece
Circuit breaker analyzer introduction
1) Measurement of closing time, opening time, time spread between poles, time spread between units of one pole, bounces etc.
2) Measurement of closing speed, opening speed and average speed.
3) Measurement of clearance between open contacts, over travel, overshoot travel and total travel.
4) Measurement of closing coil current time curve, opening coil current time curve and the maximum coil current
5) Test travel time curve, speed time curve and acceleration time curve
6) Measurement of pre-insertion resistance value and pre-insertion ion time.
7) Test contact resistance
8) Measurement of dynamic resistance time curve and length for arcing contacts
9) Vibration test, including vibration fingerprint curve acquisition, management, and vibration fingerprint curve automatic matching.
10) CO-t1-CO,O-t-CO-t1-CO,CO rated operating sequence verification test.
11) Drawing Envelopes for reference travel curve and compare travel curve with envelopes
12) Mechanical travel curve automatic compare with saved travel curve
13) Measurement of CO time (close-open time) and OC time (Opening-Closing time)
14) Graphite contact closing time, opening time, dynamic resistance curve measurement
15) Zoom, editors, statistics and analysis for measurement curves.
16)12.1-inch touch screen for control and data input
17) Built-in micro printer for test result printout.
18) Generate WORD format test report automatically (all reports and data can be exported through Flash disk).
Circuit breaker analyzer technical index
1) 12 channels for time measurement
3-channel supports both the time contact and resistance contact time
6-channel isolated contacts for cascaded unit measurement of pole
2) Time measurement
Error :< 0.1ms
3) Travel measurement according to sensor:
Linear resistance sensor:
Measurement range: 0~250mm; resolution: 0.01mm; error: <0.5mm
Measurement range: 0~25mm; resolution: 0.01mm; error: <0.05mm
Angle resistance sensor:
Measurement range: 0~360°; resolution: 0.01°; error: <0.5°
4) Pre-insertion resistance measurement
Range: 50~5000ohm; error :<1%RDG+2D
5) Dynamic resistance measurement
Test current: 25~100A
Measurement error :< 1%RDG+2D
6) Contact resistance measurement
7) Speed measurement
250mm linear resistance scale: 0~20m/s; error: <0.5%RDG+2D
25mm linear resistance scale: 0~20m/s; error: <0.5%RDG+2D
Angle sensor: 0~20m/s; error: <0.5%RDG+2D
Acceleration sensor: 0~20m/s; error: <5%RDG+2D
8) Coil current measurement
Range: 0~20A; resolution: 0.001A; error: <0.01A
9) Vibration measurement
Range: 0~5000G; error: <3%
10) Internal DC power source: voltage: 12~265V; current:0~20A
11) Built-in 8G storage memory and 2 USB interface for data export and external keyboard or mouse connection
12) Power supply: AC220V±10%; 50Hz±10%
13) Working environment: temperature: -10~50°C; Humidity: <80%
I agree to the rules that follow the message
Trade Alert-Delivering the lastest product trends and industry news straight to your inbox