OEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plastic
OEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plasticOEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plasticOEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plasticOEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plasticOEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plastic

OEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plastic

  • group nameCNC Milling Parts

  • Min Order1 piece

  • brand nameJeaSnn

  • payment method

  • update timeSat, 30 Jul 2016 14:36:13 GMT

Paramtents

  • material aluminum

  • shape hexagon or any other shape

  • size according to your drawing

  • tolerance 0.01mm

  • Screw thread metric flange

  • physical property corrosion resistance

  • Hardness HV 450-650

  • Standard ISO,ASTM,DIN,GB

  • Slot philips, Allen,torx and so on

  • Head type Knurled round flat head or according requiremment

Packging & Delivery

  • Size35cm x 25cm x 15cm

  • Min Order1 piece

Briefing

OEM custom Non-standard precision aluminum knurling insert nut is definitely
1.corrosion-resisitent
2.meet your custom needs

Detailed

Features of OEM custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plastic


1.Raw Material:Aluminum.It also can be copper, brass, stainless steel, steel, iron, alloy, zinc etc as you wish

2.Surface Treatment:Polishing; Anodize; Nickel, Zinc, Tin, chrome,Silver plating etc.It also can be environmentally friendly


3.Application Area:It can be widely used in electronics, hardware, lighting, toys, sanitary ware, furniture, medical, sports equipment and other industries.

4.Machining equipment:Heading machine, threading machine, CNC milling turning machine,general milling turning machine, grinding machine.

5.Our Services:

1) Pre-sale service:Offer you the best price of the products you need. 

2) Medium-sales service: All filter element will be test before delivery .

3) After-sales service: Technical support for any time.If the products have the quality question,we will return make the new products to you .

4) More Service:We can delivery the products by sea ,by air ,or the express, such as DHL ,TNT ,UPS , SF,EMS and so on .

Our customer can pay for by TT, Western Union ,or paypal .

If the amount is large ,customer can 30%T/T as down payment, the remaining 70% need to be payed when goods are ready to ship.

 

 

custom Non-standard precision CNC aluminum knurled insert nut for plastic

We are a professional custom OEM non-standard hardware products manufacturer.A large range of fasteners are available.like Aluminum parts,Chicago screw,Lathe parts,Brass screw,Cnc parts ,Set screw,Standoffs,Brass nuts, Rivet,Washer and so on .we can design any product according to your need.Raw material ,surface treatment type,shape,slot,screw and head type need to be appointed before the quotation

 


Send Inquery

Email
Mobile
Content

I agree to the rules that follow the message